CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

a blog nut!

Yes, I am a blog nut, but I figured this would be another great way to all keep in touch, share pictures, funny stories, opinions, family updates, whatever! And at the end of the year, we can print our blog and each have a copy for our families, which I am really exited about! So I hope that everyone is able to participate and have fun! I have sent everyone an email detailing the username and password, so you can log in at anytime and post whatever your little heart desires...the funnier the better :) To start off, our wonderful, loved mother is having surgery tommorow.....we all are thinking about you mom and sending our love your way!
I know you will be a new and improved woman.

No more of this....



and on to this!!

I love you all, lets all join in the party and get this Hatch blog Rollin'!!

Happy blogging everyone!

4 comments:

DjCide said...

Kris. how do i make a post?

Kristen said...

YEAH!! IT's SO nice that Dave is becoming a bloger now!! Thanks for doing this family blog!!

Andrea said...

Well... Sorry about that last one, that was when I was still signed in to your account. Well.. thanks again spivey..

Kristen said...

You got it Dave :)