CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Knee For Mom!!!

She was So content! Every time the CNA's came in, she said.. " Iam Fine"
Mom, thinking she needed to put makup on. She is Beautiful With out!
The Knee! She has a Air compresser, on the bottom, the white.. to help with the blood clots. Mom you are a trooper!
Kaid's Favorite thing about Gram's room.. The TV moved to his eye Level!


I called mom and dad this morning, around 9:30am, I thought that mom was in
surgury already, as it was to be at 9am, but I talked with her, she said that she
was feeling a little funny from the pills they gave her. I wished her well.. and told her
I would see them in a little bit.
The Surgery was at Southwest Wa. Medical Center. It was AMAZING! How beautiful the
hospital was, mom's room was So nice as well.
When kaid and I walked in, mom was sitting up, and doing great. I asked mom
if she minded if I snapped some photo's, she said that's fine if I handed her bag, so she could
apply some makeup. Mom you are beautiful wearing no makeup!!
It was Really sweet as well, Kaid was not knowing what to think of Gama, in the hospital bed. He came up to her, and kissed her hand, looking back with this " What's going on mom look".



Well, thanks Kristen for putting this blog together, I wanted everyone to know that mom
is doing great. I think that she is going to have a not so fun day tomorrow in Rehab, but
At least they will get her up and walking. Congrats mom!! We love you!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks for the pics Ann, Its weird to see mom in the hospital, but your right, she looks great their too!

Dublinia said...

Thanks Dre! Great post!

Andrea said...

Yeah.. It was weird to see her like that, but She's doing well.. I just talked with her, and she had gotten up, and was sitting on a chair. I think that she is going to do very well..