CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Upper Endoscopy For Bubba :(


Hey family. We went to the Doctors today, and I wanted to post this to update everyone.

Because Kaid was tested for Celiac Disease, they need to preform an Upper Endoscopy, to make
100% sure from the Biaopsy results.  I am kind of freaked out.. but not really. His Dr, that we met today is Amazing. So nice, and informative.  I just feel bad for kaid, in his short little life, this will be his 2nd hospital stay.  I am blessed though that we found this Special doctor, that can really
begin I feel to help kaid, though it's for his GI/ this I feel is a large part of kaid's mood.  His procedure is on the 24th, I will be updating with pictures, Not of the procedure, of course, but of his little stay.  Keep him and us in your prayers, nothing major at all, with this procedure but with this biopsy the will be screening for other diseases as well.  Here's a little pic, of the procedure, and how far they have to go down his little throat.   
Love to you all. I posted this on my blog as well.. but wanted to post on the Family wall.. as well..

0 comments: